Are you ready to clear your toe nail infection for good?
Get a price list and learn the secret of cold laser
For 80% of our clients we recommend 4-6 treatments at the toenail fungus clinic to cure their thick toenails and fungal nail infection
Unlike hot laser, cold laser is a totally pain free way to cure thick toe nails
84% success rate
Clinical studies carried out in the UK using cold laser delivered an 84% success rate in treating fungal infection in toenails after 48 weeks, and the other 16% were successful, but the thick toenails took longer than 48 weeks to grow out.
So, what’s cold laser all about?
Cold laser uses low level laser to weaken the cells of the fungus and stimulates blood flow to enable your body's own immune system to fight the fungus naturally and clear toe nail infection
- Pain free
- It's totally safe
- It actually works
- Low rates of success
- Hot laser is painful
- May compromise health